Monday, September 29, 2008
MY AUNT!!!!!!!!!!
I am so sad because my aunt she's going to Greece vacation and me, I can't go because i have to go to school . She's left at 5:00 for JFK airport .She is going alone on the airplane ,because she has phobia to travel with her husband.I didn't see her because i was at the school this time,and i feel very bad because i love her and nobody like her except me.Her husband leaves tommorow to go to Greece .I went with him to shopping to take with him .He is going on the airplane at 3:oo .They are staying in Greece for one month. NOW i have to stay at the big house with my dog Penelope AND the cat her patches .I don't like to stay alone at this house it's beudiful ,but it's scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm sorry you're going to be alone for so long. Being in a big house can be scary. Is Penelope a good guard dog?
yes she is!she always barking.
Post a Comment